Homeplus Loan Program
Are you using too much energy in your home? Would you like to upgrade your insulation? >>Click Here for More Info
Operation Round Up
Operation Round Up is a program to generate and collect voluntary donations. >>Click Here For More Info
Pay-Your-Way MeteringAltamaha EMC's innovative new prepay program for residential accounts. >>Click Here for More Info
News & Events
Scholarship Deadline Approaching:January 31, 2018, is the deadline to submit applications for the $1,000 Walter Harrison Scholarship.
Click Here For More Info>>>
Our offices will be closed on:
- New Year's Day "2018" - Jan 1st (Monday)
- Presidents Day - Feb 19th (Monday)
- Good Friday -
March 30th (Friday)
- Memorial Day - May 28th (Monday)
Independence Day - July 4th (Wednesday)
- Labor Day - Sept 3rd (Monday)
- Columbus Day - Oct 8th - (Monday)
- Thanksgiving - Nov 22nd & 23rd (Thurs. & Fri.)
- Christmas - Dec 25th & 26th (Tues. & Wed.)
- New Year's Day "2019" - Jan 1st (Tuesday)
Safety & Savings Tips
- Teach your children about electrical safety.
- Protecting your family from electrical shocks and other hazards.
- 15 tips to help you keep your family and home safe.
- Use extreme caution with home electrical work.
- Outdoor & farm safety.
- How to protect yourself from lightning.
- How to save money and energy.
- Caulk is cheap - use it to plug those leaks and save!
- Invest in energy efficiency.
- Replace air filters regularly for efficient heating and cooling.
- Auditing Energy: Small measures, real savings.
- Lighting choices to save you money.
- Energy Savers: Tips on saving money & energy at home
FREE Downloadable Booklet: