News & Events
IMPORTANT NOTICE:WE WILL BE CONVERTING TO A NEW PHONE SYSTEM ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 19TH. IF ALL GOES ACCORDING TO PLAN, THE CONVERSION SHOULD ONLY TAKE A FEW SECONDS. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE REACHING US BY PHONE ON WEDNESDAY, PLEASE CALL OUR TOLL-FREE NUMBER AT 1-800-822-4563.
Our offices will be closed on:
- New Years Day "2017" - Jan 2nd (Monday)
- Presidents Day - Feb 20th (Monday)
- Good Friday -
April 14th (Friday)
- Memorial Day - May 29th (Monday)
Independence Day Holiday - July 4th (Tuesday)
- Labor Day - Sept 4th (Monday)
- Columbus Day - Oct 9th - (Monday)
- Thanksgiving - Nov 23th & 24th (Thurs. & Fri.)
- Christmas - Dec 25th & 26th (Mon. & Tues.)
- New Years Day "2018" - Jan 1st (Monday)
Safety & Savings Tips
- Teach your children about electrical safety.
- Protecting your family from electrical shocks and other hazards.
- 15 tips to help you keep your family and home safe.
- Use extreme caution with home electrical work.
- Outdoor & farm safety.
- How to protect yourself from lightning.
- How to save money and energy.
- Caulk is cheap - use it to plug those leaks and save!
- Invest in energy efficiency.
- Replace air filters regularly for efficient heating and cooling.
- Auditing Energy: Small measures, real savings.
- Lighting choices to save you money.
- FREE PDF - Energy Savers: Tips on saving money & energy at home