PAY YOUR BILL ONLINE
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective November 1, 2012, we will no longer accept American Express or Discover cards. You can still pay your bill online using Visa & MasterCard credit/debit cards or Electronic Checks (e-checks). Thank you for your understanding and support.
No More Payment Fees: Effective immediately, Altamaha EMC is no longer charging a convenience fee for payments made using credit/debit cards or e-checks.
Welcome To Online Billing! Online Billing is easy to use, saves you time and effort, and gives you a convenient way to get in touch with us.
User ID & Password: If you have never used our online bill payment system, call our office today and speak to a customer service representative who will assign you a user ID and password.
Here’s a look at everything you can do using the Online Billing System:
- View your latest bill as well as your usage history, previous balances, and more.
- Submit changes of address, telephone, social Security number, or other personal information if it has changed.
- Contact us with comments, problems, suggestions, and more; our easy-to-use form e-mails your questions to us.
- Use your credit/debit card to pay your bill. It is fast, efficient, and takes much less time than sending your payment through the mail.
- Write an "Electronic Check" to pay your bill online. Just fill in the blanks using your printed checks as a guide. We do the rest!
If you already have your user ID & password, click on "Pay Bill Online" link below and follow our simple steps.
Please click on the link below to continue.
Homeplus Loan Program